MODEL GPX.WCI (WATER-COOLING INTEGRATED) PRECISION DISC-STYLE COFFEE GRINDER
Ultrafine (50 – 125 μm): Up to 110 lb/hr (50 kg/hr)
Espresso (200 – 450 μm): Up to 220 lb/hr (100 kg/hr)
Filter (500 – 1,000 μm): Up to 500 lbs/hr (225 kg/hr)
Up to 500 lb/hr (225 kg/hr)
The Model GPX-WCI is the ultimate disc-style coffee grinder. Not only does this model deliver superior grind quality for optimal brew performance, but it also keeps coffee 75% cooler than traditional disc-style grinders. Therefore, coffee volatiles and aromas are preserved and the true quality of one’s coffee can be fully experienced.
- Self-contained water-cooling system
- Designed for fast and easy clean-out
- Simple maintenance and operation
- Specially-engineered discs for optimal grind uniformity and minimal heat
- Sharp teeth and ultra-hard metal alloys for performance and disc longevity
- 8 lb hopper (carbon steel)
- Bag holder tray
- Alternative hopper sizes and construction (stainless steel)
- Large tote container for ground product collection
- Hopper grate magnet
- Economical disc re-sharpening
Have a GPX support question?
We love helping our customers. We've made a dedicated resource page for GPX owners to quickly get answers to how to clean it, calibrate and replace burrs, or adjust the dechaffing gate.
Easy slide adjustment
The GPX has a built-in slide gate for fast stopping and starting the flow of coffee from the hopper into the grinder.
The Model GPC-140 is an industrial disc-style grinder designed to run continuously and deliver a superior coffee grind.