MODEL GPX.WCI (WATER-COOLING INTEGRATED) PRECISION DISC-STYLE COFFEE GRINDER
Ultrafine (50 – 125 μm): Up to 110 lb/hr (50 kg/hr)
Espresso (200 – 450 μm): Up to 220 lb/hr (100 kg/hr)
Filter (500 – 1,000 μm): Up to 500 lb/hr (225 kg/hr)
Up to 500 lb/hr (225 kg/hr)
The Model GPX-WCI is the ultimate disc-style coffee grinder. Not only does this model deliver superior grind quality for optimal brew performance, but it also keeps coffee 75% cooler than traditional disc-style grinders. Therefore, coffee volatiles and aromas are preserved and the true quality of one’s coffee can be fully experienced.
- Self-contained water-cooling system
- Designed for fast and easy clean-out
- Simple maintenance and operation
- Specially-engineered discs for optimal grind uniformity and minimal heat
- Sharp teeth and ultra-hard metal alloys for performance and disc longevity
- 8 lb capacity stainless steel hopper standard; 25 lb and 50 lb capacity hoppers available
- Bag holder tray
- Alternative hopper sizes and construction (stainless steel)
- Large tote container for ground product collection
- Hopper grate magnet
- Economical disc re-sharpening
Have a GPX support question?
We love helping our customers. We've made a dedicated resource page for GPX owners to quickly get answers to how to clean it, calibrate and replace burrs, or adjust the dechaffing gate.
Easy slide adjustment
The GPX has a built-in slide gate for fast stopping and starting the flow of coffee from the hopper into the grinder.
The Model GPX is an industrial coffee grinder designed to run continuously and deliver a superior coffee grind.