MODEL GPX PRECISION DISC-STYLE Industrial COFFEE GRINDER
Espresso (200 – 450 μm): Up to 220 lbs/hr (100 kg/hr)
Filter (500 – 1,000 μm): Up to 500 lbs/hr (225 kg/hr)
Up to 500 lb/hr (225 kg/hr)
The Model GPX is an industrial coffee grinder designed to run continuously and deliver a superior coffee grind. The GPX uses 5.5 inch diameter “diamond hard” grinding discs that are precision-cut to optimize cutting action with infinite adjustment control, resulting in a cool, uniform coffee grind for optimal brew performance.
- Designed for fast and easy clean-out
- Simple maintenance and operation
- Specially-engineered discs for optimal grind uniformity and minimal heat
- Sharp teeth and ultra-hard metal alloys for performance and disc longevity
- 8 lb carbon steel hopper
- Bag holder tray
- Bench-mounted configuration
- Alternative hopper sizes and construction (stainless steel)
- Large tote container for ground product collection
- Hopper grate magnet
- Economical disc re-sharpening
Have a GPX support question?
We love helping our customers. We've made a dedicated resource page for GPX owners to quickly get answers to how to clean it, calibrate and replace burrs, or adjust the dechaffing gate.
GPX for Wholesale and Cold Brew
The GPX is a versatile grinder. One Chicago roaster is puts theirs to great use.