MODEL GPX.DC (DUAL CHAMBER) PRECISION DISC-STYLE COFFEE GRINDER
Espresso (200 – 450 μm): Up to 220 lb/hr (100 kg/hr)
Filter (500 – 1,000 μm): Up to 500 lb/hr (225 kg/hr)
Up to 500 lb/hr (225 kg/hr)
The Model GPX-DC features two identical grinding chambers in one grinder design. Dedicate sides for organics, decafs, flavors or more without having to worry about clean-out or cross-contamination. The GPX.DC uses 5.5 inch diameter “diamond hard” grinding discs that are precision-cut to optimize cutting action with infinite adjustment control, resulting in a cool, uniform coffee grind for optimal brew performance.
- Two identical grinding chambers
- Designed for fast and easy clean-out
- Simple maintenance and operation
- Specially-engineered discs for optimal grind uniformity and minimal heat
- Sharp teeth and ultra-hard metal alloys for performance and disc longevity
- 8 lb hopper(s) (carbon steel)
- Bag holder tray
- Alternative hopper sizes and construction (stainless steel)
- Large tote container for ground product collection
- Hopper grate magnet
- Economical disc re-sharpening
Have a GPX support question?
We love helping our customers. We've made a dedicated resource page for GPX owners to quickly get answers to how to clean it, calibrate and replace burrs, or adjust the dechaffing gate.
The Model GPX is an industrial coffee grinder designed to run continuously and deliver a superior coffee grind.