Chain-Vey Clean-In-Place Tier 3 Options
Wet Cleanout and Sanitation, Tier 3, is developed for fully automated Clean-In-Place systems and Mobile Cleaning Cart attachment.
This process is ideal for dry products and ingredients with strong flavors, color, allergens/bacteria, or coating profiles that may leave residual materials. Engineered to pass all swab tests including ATP, Aerobic Plate Count, Coliform and Bi-Luminous, these options include:
- ANSI Flanged Pipe Connectors (Water-tight seal)
- Spray Nozzles, Drain Bottoms, Drying Ports
- Optional Automated Ball Valves for Filling and Draining
- Programmable Cleaning Cart (4-Stage process: Rinse, Wash, Sanitize, Dry)
- 5-Micron & HEPA Filter Hot Air
The fully automated and programmable Mobile Cleaning Cart features minimal operator interface with touch and go design. Cleaning process features four stage CIP cycle, Rinse, Wash, Sanitize and Dry which takes 60 to 120 minutes (heated dry forced air process times vary). This process reduces system downtime required for cleaning by 75% compared to non-CIP methods.
” We are very happy with our Chain-Vey and MPE’s service.”
―Troy Julian, FW Renner & Sons