MODEL GPC-140 PRECISION DISC-STYLE COFFEE GRINDER
Espresso (200 – 450 μm): Up to 440 lb/hr (200 kg/hr)
Filter (500 – 1,000 μm): Up to 1,000 lb/hr (450 kg/hr)
Up to 1,000 lb/hr (450 kg/hr)
The Model GPC-140 is an industrial disc-style grinder designed to run continuously and deliver a superior coffee grind. The GPC-140 uses 7.1 inch diameter “diamond hard” grinding discs that are precision-cut to optimize cutting action with infinite adjustment control, resulting in a cool, uniform coffee grind for optimal brew performance.
- Designed for fast and easy clean-out
- Simple maintenance and operation
- Specially-engineered discs for optimal grind uniformity and minimal heat
- Sharp teeth and ultra-hard metal alloys for performance and disc longevity
- 75 lb capacity stainless steel hopper
- Bag holder tray
- Alternative hopper sizes and construction (stainless steel)
- Large tote container for ground product collection
- Hopper grate magnet
- Economical disc re-sharpening
The Model GPX-DC features two identical grinding chambers in one grinder design.
The Model GPX-WCI is the ultimate disc-style coffee grinder.