The Model GPX.WCI is the ultimate disc-style coffee grinder. Not only does this model deliver superior grind quality for optimal brew performance, but it also keeps coffee 75% cooler than traditional disc-style grinders. Therefore, coffee volatiles and aromas are preserved and the true quality of one’s coffee can be fully experienced.
- Self-contained water-cooling system
- Designed for fast and easy clean-out
- Simple maintenance and operation
- Specially-engineered discs for optimal grind uniformity and minimal heat
- Sharp teeth and ultra-hard metal alloys for performance and disc longevity
- 8 lb hopper (carbon steel)
- Bag holder tray
- Alternative hopper sizes and construction (stainless steel)
- Large tote container for ground product collection
- Hopper grate magnet
- Economical disc re-sharpening
Have a GPX support question?
We love helping our customers. We've made a dedicated resource page for GPX owners to quickly get answers to how to clean it, calibrate and replace burrs, or adjust the dechaffing gate.
Easy slide adjustment
The GPX has a built-in slide gate for fast stopping and starting the flow of coffee from the hopper into the grinder.