MODEL GPX PRECISION DISC-STYLE INDUSTRIAL COFFEE GRINDER
Espresso (200 – 450 μm): Up to 220 lbs/hr (100 kg/hr)
Filter (500 – 1,000 μm): Up to 500 lbs/hr (225 kg/hr)
Up to 500 lb/hr (225 kg/hr)
The Model GPX is an industrial coffee grinder designed to run continuously and deliver a superior coffee grind. The GPX uses 5.5 inch diameter “diamond hard” grinding discs that are precision-cut to optimize cutting action with infinite adjustment control, resulting in a cool, uniform coffee grind for optimal brew performance.
- Designed for fast and easy clean-out
- Simple maintenance and operation
- Specially-engineered discs for optimal grind uniformity and minimal heat; Standard and Turkish/Ultrafine-optimized discs available
- Sharp teeth and ultra-hard metal alloys for performance and disc longevity
- 8 lb capacity stainless steel hopper standard; 25 lb and 50 lb capacity hoppers available
- Adjustable bag holder tray
- Bench-mounted configuration
- Alternative hopper sizes and construction (stainless steel or carbon steel)
- Large tote container for ground product collection
- Hopper grate magnet
- Economical disc re-sharpening
GPX for Wholesale and Cold Brew
The GPX is a versatile grinder. One Chicago roaster is puts theirs to great use.
Have a GPX support question?
We love helping our customers. We've made a dedicated resource page for GPX owners to quickly get answers to how to clean it, calibrate and replace burrs, or adjust the dechaffing gate.
The Model GPX-WCI is the ultimate disc-style coffee grinder.
The Model GPX-DC features two identical grinding chambers in one grinder design.
The Model GPC-140 is an industrial disc-style grinder designed to run continuously and deliver a superior coffee grind.