IMD Gemini Series
MODEL IMD GEMINI SERIES COFFEE GRANULIZERS * IMD 669.2, 779.2, 889.2, 999.2 SERIES GRANULIZERS
Ultrafine (50 – 125 μm): Up to 1350 lb/hr (650 kg/hr)
Espresso/Capsule (200 – 450 μm): Up to 3,000 lb/hr (1,400 kg/hr)
Filter (500 – 1,000 μm): Up to 4,000 lb/hr (1,800 kg/hr)
Up to 4,000 lb/hr (1,800 kg/hr)
Sections2 or 3
The IMD Gemini Series Capsule Granulizers has Independent Motor Drives for each roll, allowing customizable roll speed ratios ranging from 1:1 to 1:4 to yield particle size distribution differentials engineered for each application. Its automated recipe-driven control system provides the repeatability of all parameters and grind characteristics. The Gemini is the pinnacle of precision capsule grinding equipment and ultimate grind control.
- Recipe driven total roll speed control
- Incorporates MPE’s patented Vortex Normalizer
- Infinite roll gap adjustment
- Independent Motor Drives for each grinding roll
- Coffee accumulation is minimized with Black Ice Deflectors
- Features MPE’s proprietary inspection ports
- Genuine thru water-cooling on all rolls, bearings, and journals
- Automated control system with precision grind size and density control
- Stainless steel or electroless nickel construction
- Extreme hardness roll coatings
- Gas-tight or hermetically-sealed design
700 F Series
The Model 700 F is one of the world’s most popular industrial coffee grinders.
600 F Series
The Model 600 F is the world’s smallest, true industrial roller-style coffee grinder.