600 F Series
MODEL 600 F SERIES COFFEE GRANULIZER * 600 F(X) – TWO (2) GRINDING SECTIONS, (X) = OPTIONAL ESPRESSO CONFIGURATION * 666 E – RECONDITIONED, GUMP-STYLE GRANULIZER
Espresso (200 – 450 μm): Up to 550 lb/hr (250 kg/hr)
Filter (500 – 1,000 μm): Up to 1,000 lb/hr (450 kg/hr)
Up to 1,000 lb/hr (450 kg/hr)
The Model 600 F is the world’s smallest, true industrial roller-style coffee grinder. Exceptional particle size performance on a range of grind sizes and consistent results differentiate the 600 F from other grinder designs. Additionally, the 600 F offers a number of options, such as PLC control, water-cooling and density control to further improve ground coffee quality and consistency.
- Variable speed power feeder
- Infinite roll gap adjustment
- Rugged construction and spring-mounted rolls
- Roll surface options and precision tolerances
- Integrated normalizer with density control and chaff reduction
- Extreme hardness roll coatings
- High torque drive belt for quiet, low-maintenance operation
- Semi-automatic control system
- Water-cooled rolls and normalizer
- Closed-loop water chiller
- Integrated magnet and pneumatic slide gate
- Feed hopper
- Stainless steel or electroless nickel construction
- Gas-tight or hermetically-sealed design
800 F Series
The Model 800 F is one of the world’s most popular industrial coffee grinders.
IMD 600 Series
The IMD 600 Series Granulizer is one of MPE’s most technically advanced coffee grinders, producing between 400 and 1,000 kg/hr of ground coffee, depending upon the application, to the highest tolerances and most exact specifications.