800 F Series
MODEL 800 F SERIES COFFEE GRANULIZER * IMD 88 F(X) – TWO (2) GRINDING SECTIONS, INDEPENDENT MOTOR DRIVES * 800 F(X) – TWO (2) GRINDING SECTIONS, (X) = OPTIONAL ESPRESSO CONFIGURATION * 888 E – RECONDITIONED, GUMP-STYLE GRANULIZER
Espresso (200 – 450 μm): Up to 1,750 lb/hr (800 kg/hr)
Filter (500 – 1,000 μm): Up to 4,000 lb/hr (1,800 kg/hr)
Up to 4,000 lb/hr (1,800 kg/hr)
Sections2 or 3
The Model 800 F is one of the world’s most popular industrial coffee grinders. Exceptional particle size performance on a range of grind sizes and consistent results differentiate the 800 F from other grinder designs. Additionally, the 800 F offers a number of options, such as PLC control, water-cooling and density control to further improve ground coffee quality and consistency.
- Variable speed power feeder
- Infinite roll gap adjustment
- Rugged construction and spring-mounted rolls
- Roll surface options and precision tolerances
- Integrated normalizer with density control and chaff reduction
- Extreme hardness roll coatings
- High torque drive belt for quiet, low-maintenance operation
- Semi-automatic control system
- Water-cooled rolls and normalizer
- Closed-loop water chiller
- Integrated magnet and pneumatic slide gate
- Feed hopper
- Stainless steel or electroless nickel construction
- Gas-tight or hermetically-sealed design
- Independent Motor Drives (IMD) for each grinding section offer highest capacity
700 F Series
The Model 700 F is one of the world’s most popular industrial coffee grinders.
VIEW 700 F Series
600 F Series
The Model 600 F is the world’s smallest, true industrial roller-style coffee grinder.
VIEW 600 F Series
IMD 600 Series
The IMD 600 Series Granulizer is one of MPE’s most technically advanced coffee grinders, producing between 400 and 1,000 kg/hr of ground coffee, depending upon the application, to the highest tolerances and most exact specifications.