IMD 1000 Series
MODEL IMD 1000 SERIES COFFEE GRANULIZER * IMD 1060 * IMD 1320
Espresso (200 – 450 μm): Up to 7,200 lb/hr (3,250 kg/hr)
Filter (500 – 1,000 μm): Up to 14,300 lb/hr (6,500 kg/hr)
Up to 14,300 lb/hr (6,500 kg/hr)
Sections2 or 3
The IMD 1000 Series Granulizer is specifically designed for Euro Fine grinding applications where particle size control and consistency are required. Large diameter rolls (250 mm) Independent Motor Drives for each grinding section and roll differential ratios up to 3:1 allow for a high degree of grind manipulation – from coarse to fine espresso. A recipe-driven PLC control system monitors and controls all aspects of grind size and density control with “real-time” performance feedback – any time, any place.
- Variable speed rotary power feeder
- Independent Motor Drives (IMD) for each grinding section
- Integrated normalizer with density control and chaff reduction
- Water-cooled rolls and normalizer
- Automated control system with precision grind size and density control
- Dust-tight construction
- Oversized doors for easy cleaning
- High hardness rolls for maximum roll longevity
- Integrated magnet and pneumatic slide gate
- Stainless steel or electroless nickel construction
- Extreme hardness roll coatings
- Gas-tight or hermetically-sealed design
- Closed-loop water chiller
- Internal vibrators to eliminate the internal coffee accumulation
- Intelligent “RT” density control system
- 3:1 roll ratio for high-shear grinding
IMD 600 Series
The IMD 600 Series Granulizer is one of MPE’s most technically advanced coffee grinders, producing between 400 and 1,000 kg/hr of ground coffee, depending upon the application, to the highest tolerances and most exact specifications.
VIEW IMD 600 Series
800 F Series
The Model 800 F is one of the world’s most popular industrial coffee grinders.
VIEW 800 F Series
700 F Series
The Model 700 F is one of the world’s most popular industrial coffee grinders.