The Model GPX is an industrial coffee grinder designed to run continuously and deliver a superior coffee grind. The GPX uses 5.5 inch diameter "diamond hard" grinding discs that are precision-cut to optimize cutting action with infinite adjustment control, resulting in a cool, uniform coffee grind for optimal brew performance.
- Designed for fast and easy clean-out
- Simple maintenance and operation
- Specially-engineered discs for optimal grind uniformity and minimal heat
- Sharp teeth and ultra-hard metal alloys for performance and disc longevity
- 8 lb carbon steel hopper
- Bag holder tray
- Bench-mounted configuration
- Alternative hopper sizes and construction (stainless steel)
- Large tote container for ground product collection
- Hopper grate magnet
- Economical disc re-sharpening
Have a GPX support question?
We love helping our customers. We've made a dedicated resource page for GPX owners to quickly get answers to how to clean it, calibrate and replace burrs, or adjust the dechaffing gate.