IMD 700 Series
"MODEL IMD 700 SERIES COFFEE GRANULIZER * IMD 79 - TWO (2) GRINDING SECTIONS, IDEAL FOR FILTER APPLICATIONS * IMD 779 - THREE (3) GRINDING SECTIONS, IDEAL FOR ESPRESSO/CAPSULE APPLICATIONS"
Espresso (200 – 450 μm): Up to 2,500 lb/hr (1,100 kg/hr)
Filter (500 – 1,000 μm): Up to 5,000 lb/hr (2,200 kg/hr)
Up to 5,000 lb/hr (2,200 kg/hr)
Sections2 or 3
The IMD 700 Series Granulizer is one of MPE’s most technically advanced coffee grinders, producing between 800 and 2,200 kg/hr of ground coffee, depending upon the application, to the highest tolerances and most exact specifications. A central element of the IMD 700 is the recipe-driven PLC control system, which monitors and controls all aspects of the grind size and density control with “Real-Time” performance feedback. Features include water-cooling, real-time density control and optional bimodal grinding.
- Variable speed rotary power feeder
- Independent Motor Drives (IMD) for each grinding section
- Integrated normalizer with density control and chaff reduction
- Water-cooled rolls and normalizer
- Automated control system with precision grind size and density control
- Dust-tight construction
- Oversized doors for easy cleaning
- High hardness rolls for maximum roll longevity
- Integrated magnet and pneumatic slide gate
- Stainless steel or electroless nickel construction
- Extreme hardness roll coatings
- Gas-tight or hermetically-sealed design
- Closed-loop water chiller
- Internal vibrators to eliminate internal coffee accumulation
- Intelligent real time density control system
600 F Series
The Model 600 F is the world’s smallest, true industrial roller-style coffee grinder.
700 F Series
The Model 700 F is one of the world’s most popular industrial coffee grinders.