The G7 produces a consistent Ultrafine grind down to 40 um at a capacity of up to 150 kg/hr. Utilizing water-cooling on the initial, disc grinder section and the final roller grinding section, coffee temperatures remain below 40ºC at all times and volatile coffee oils and aromas are preserved within the coffee. Also, water-cooling makes it possible to produce Ultrafine coffee 24 hours-a-day, consistently and accurately.
By merging the quality benefits of the roller technology with the monetary benefits of the disc technology, the G7 is a valued equipment choice.
- Water-Cooled Disc Grinder for Ground Coffee Pre-Grinding
- Water-Cooled Ultrafine Granulizer Section
- Rugged Design and Construction
- High Torque Drive
- Ultra-hard, NASA-developed, Turkish rolls for 5x longer roll life
- Vibratory Feeder
- “Touch Screen” PLC Control