Chain-Vey’s Clean-In-Place System is a flexible solution for stress-free, automated cleaning. The CIP cart, in conjunction with the CIP turnaround and drive units, provides a selection of high pressure water, foam, or flooded-system cleanings.
After rinsing, the cart pumps warm, dry air throughout the system to dry the entire Chain-Vey for quick resumption of operation. The cart can then be quickly detached and wheeled to other Chain-Veys for staggered cleanings as part of routine operations.
With foam cleaning, a cleaning that might otherwise consume hundreds of gallons of heated water for a fully flooded cycle can be done with a fraction of water and energy—while exceeding all sanitation specifications.
Flavorings, allergens, sanitation-sensitive products, pharmaceutical, and high purity applications are well answered by the Chain-Vey’s robust CIP system. Passes all swab tests; ATP, Aerobic Plate Count, Coliform, Bi-Luminous.
- Water-tight flanged construction with automated cleaning system eliminates manual cleaning methods
- Reduces system downtime required for cleaning by 75% compared to non-CIP methods
- Unlike comparable pneumatic systems, the CIP system does not require disassembly for cleaning
- Customizable control system for your application and supervisory system
- Process tracking, such as water temperature and detergent concentration
- Tested and proven to pass all swab testing, including aerobic plate count, coliform and bi-luminous
- Quick changeover between difficult-to-clean products