700 F Series
MODEL 700 F SERIES GRAN-U-LIZERS™
ROLL SIZE: 18 inches
ROLL DIAMETER: 6 inches
TARGET GRIND SIZE: 4 – 140 Mesh
100 – 2,000 Kg/hr
The Model 600 F and 700 F Series Granulizers are nearly identical in construction, with the exception of roll length. Typical machines have one to three vertically-stacked roll sections, where each section contains the optimal combination of roll teeth, roll speeds and roll gap to maximize your product yield.
- Precision roll gap adjustment
- One common motor drive with serpentine belt arrangement
- Variable speed feed control
- PLC control system
- Digital roll gap indication
- Water-cooled rolls
- Gas-tight design / inert gas grinding chamber
- Non-corrosive materials of construction
MPE’s versatile Model 6-5 Gran-U-Lizer achieves the same superior particle size reduction results as MPE production Granulizers, thereby enabling absolute process validation and qualification.
IMD 700 Series
The IMD 600, 700, 800 and 900 Series Granulizers typically have one to four vertically-stacked roll sections.