700 F Series
MODEL 700 F SERIES GRAN-U-LIZERS™
ROLL SIZE: 18 inches
ROLL DIAMETER: 6 inches
TARGET GRIND SIZE: 4 – 140 Mesh
100 – 2,000 Kg/hr
The Model 600 F and 700 F Series Granulizers are nearly identical in construction, with the exception of roll length. Typical machines have one to three vertically-stacked roll sections, where each section contains the optimal combination of roll teeth, roll speeds and roll gap to maximize your product yield.
- Precision roll gap adjustment
- One common motor drive with serpentine belt arrangement
- Variable speed feed control
- PLC control system
- Digital roll gap indication
- Water-cooled rolls
- Gas-tight design / inert gas grinding chamber
- Non-corrosive materials of construction
IMD 700 Series
The IMD 600, 700, 800 and 900 Series Granulizers typically have one to four vertically-stacked roll sections.
MPE’s versatile Model 6-5 Gran-U-Lizer achieves the same superior particle size reduction results as MPE production Granulizers, thereby enabling absolute process validation and qualification.