One of the latest innovations in the precision grinding of explosion-prone and combustible applications: MPE’s Blast-Resistant grinding equipment. MPE can now take virtually any of its 30+ world-leading particle size reduction models and add blast resistant technology to meet the most demanding requirements possible. The result is a grinding machine that can safely size down explosive and combustible applications at rates up to 10,000 Kg/Hr, and particles down to 50 microns with minimal fines. Blast resistant technology available for inclusion are:
- Rupture discs that provide relief pressure at 1.5 PSI
- Flame Suppression System
- Reinforced housing and doors withstanding internal pressure of 3.0 PSI or greater
- Explosion Proof rated motors, controls, and sensors
- Additional grounding straps and other spark suppression features
- Complete inert atmosphere grinding upgrades are also available for the most explosive of products and ensuring the highest safety standards possible
MPE continues to be on the forefront of precision particle size reduction technology, as it has since its founding in 1957. Reach out to us today to discuss your next explosion-prone or combustible application that needs precision size reduction. Visit mpechicago.com for more information.