Sales Order/Logistics Coordinator
The Sales Order/Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the processing of incoming MPE Equipment Sales Orders for the company on the front of the process and coordinating the shipments of the equipment to the customer site on the back end. The ideal candidate is a strong team player with good organization skills.
- Sales order entry into the ERP (Infor – Visual Manufacturing software)
- Invoicing of sales orders
- Process daily domestic and international shipments
- Process bills of lading, packing slips, shipping labels, international and pertinent shipping documentation
- Notate any special customer shipping requirements
- Handle order changes
- Coordinate with production and the sales teams
- Make updates to customer account information
- Provide additional support to the Team as needed
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suites
- Previous experience with an MRP system.
- Previous Order Processing experience
- Previous Logistics experience
2+ Years of relevant experience
Chicago – Office based position (non-remote)
MPE is dedicated to leading in the invention, development, and manufacture of our industry’s most advanced processing equipment including grinders, conveyors, and total system solutions. As part of MPE’s team you will contribute to the growth of our core product lines in a fast pace, dynamic, and rewarding environment.