Sales Administrative Assistant
The Sales Administrative Assistant Position supports a team of seven sales engineers in selling capital equipment worldwide within the coffee, food, chemical and mineral industries.
- Support sales team by assisting with calls and emails, generating quotations, creating reports, and directing customer requests.
- Inbox & Calendar Management for Director of Business Development
- Fielding, Documenting (CRM), and Delegating Incoming Phone & Website Inquires.
- Maintaining and Updating Sales & Customer Records
- Contacting and working with customers to organize details and support sales projects.
- Post-Sales Customer Support Liaison for Spare Parts, Service, Accounts Receivable, and Logistics.
- New Sales Order Entry into ERP/MRP System.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Time management, prioritizing tasks, and organizational skills are a must.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent team collaboration skills. This position will interface with the sales team, customers, engineering, and 15 international rep offices.
- Familiarity with Sales process and CRM Software.
Chicago – Office based position
MPE is dedicated to leading in the invention, development, and manufacture of our industry’s most advanced processing equipment including grinders, conveyors, and total system solutions. As part of MPE’s team you will contribute to the growth of our core product lines in a fast pace, dynamic, and rewarding environment.