Effectively manage all the physical inventory areas of the workshop, accurately move and store items safely into the proper location or work center.
- Keeps area clean and debris out of work area
- Obtain merchandise from bins or shelves to supply materials for production.
- Read sales orders, purchase orders, packing-lists, work instructions, and procedures, in order to put parts away and fulfill customer orders.
- Stage material for processing
- Maintain assigned equipment
- Notify supervisor of unusual problems.
- Use forklift truck, hand truck, packaging equipment, overhead cranes, hand tools, scales, and other simple measurement devices.
- Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Assist in creation of kits for new equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate a forklift in a safe and efficient manner and pass a safety test to become a licensed operator
- Ability to lift or carry more than 60 lbs rarely and between 25 and 60 lbs frequently
- Energetic, friendly, professional, with a strong work ethic, and an up-beat attitude
- Ability to read and understand work instructions.
- Ability to count pieces.
- Position must pass a post offer drug test and background check
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail / time management.
- Good communication skills in English, Spanish desirable.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime based on scheduling needs