MPE’s versatile Model 6.5 Gran-U-Lizer achieves the same superior particle size reduction results as MPE production Granulizers, thereby enabling absolute process validation and qualification.
The unit can be easily configured to accommodate a variety of products and target grind sizes.
The Model 6.5 LPP Granulizer design achieves superior grind uniformity with fewer unwanted “fines” when compared to conventional grinding equipment - such as hammermills, Fitzmills® and other attrition type grinding methodologies.
The "LPP" includes the following features:
- GMP compliant construction with 316 stainless steel utilized in product contact areas.
- Superior grind flexibility with rapid roll change-out, independent roll speeds, and infinite roll gap adjustment enable the LPP to accommodate a range of products and target grind sizes.
- Process validation with the LPP provides identical grind results as larger, production granulizers. Additionally, the LPP requires no steady state for consistent results. The particle size distribution will be the same for a 100 g or 500 kg grind sample.
- Easy cleaning and disassembly with the product discharge chute, grind rolls, door and collection bottle which are easily removable for cleaning and sterilization.
- Vibratory product feed system
- Sealed inert atmosphere grinding chamber
- Cryogenic grinding system
- PLC integration for recipe control and data acquisition
Rapid Roll Change Out
The LPP 6.5 affords superior grind flexibility to accommodate a range of products and target grind sizes.