MPE Chain-Vey® tubular drag food grade conveyors are used by some of the largest brands in the world.
Our tube chain conveyors have the power to gently move nearly any material and safely transport foods, chemicals, minerals and more without altering the integrity of your product.
Key benefits of MPE's Chain-Vey tubular food grade conveyors:
- Move product any direction—higher and farther than alternative food grade conveyors.
- Multiple inlets and discharges on a single tube chain conveyor.
- Need and air-, water-, dust-tight design? No problem.
- Stress-free, completely free sanitary CIP options.
- Won't break, separate, or degrade your product.
ROBUST BUT GENTLE
Chain-Vey tubular food grade conveyors are built to transport your product without breakage or degradation. Food grade, low-friction pucks with hardened alloy or stainless steel chains gently move your product through the tube conveyor system.
From powders to pellets, your products are protected from deterioration.
Confidently switch between materials without contamination using our sanitary Clean-in-Place food grade conveyor technology.
Available as a complete system or custom retrofit, our fully automated Clean-in-Place technology keeps your system clean and your products sanitary.
Chain-Vey Saves a Ton of Pet Food
Pet Food Co. is a multi-billion dollar pet food producer located in the US. Plant operators are saving on labor not having to worry about moving large totes around the system. Chain-Veys are also easy to keep clean and this saves the headache of having to disassembly of screw auger conveyors for cleaning.
“Working with MPE was a great experience.”
- Sam Mirto, Director of Coffee, Ferris Coffee & Nut Co.