Chain-Vey offers two options of stainless and carbon steel chains. For pucks, Chain-Vey offers three designs: the all-around performing Quiet Pucks, Molded-On, and thicker High-Efficiency Pucks.
DISC MATERIALS & PERFORMANCE
- Food-grade, FDA-approved, molded discs
- Available in 3”, 4”, 5” and 6” diameters with both split or molded on discs
- Standard and CIP superior cleaning wiper discs
- Quiet Pucks that deliver a 10-20 dB reduction in noise
- High Efficiency Pucks which deliver a 20% amp reduction in power consumption
AVAILABLE CHAIN MATERIALS
Chain-Vey’s stainless steel is great option for all-purpose conveying. Carbon steel offers a little more tensile strength than its stainless counterpart, which may benefit some projects depending on conveying distances. Both share the advantages of being strong and virtually unbreakable with tensile strengths in excess of 16,000 lb. Chain-Vey engineers can assist you in choosing the best option for your conveyance needs.