Flexible System Designs
- Product design allows custom configurations with multiple inlets and discharges for complete flexible process systems
- Ability to convey both horizontally and vertically in a single system
- Extended horizontal and vertical system length capabilities
- High-strength chain design allows the conveyor to start and stop under load
Check out our process systems site for custom process solutions
- Bi-directional design doubles capabilities through more efficient system configurations
- Link chain design enables directional changes on multiple planes
- Standard designs can include up to 6 elbows for multiple directional changes
- Standard construction provides a dust-tight and air-tight environment
Select a Standard System
180° Tensioning Turnaround Unit
Keeps the chain tensioned within the system and adjusts as the conveyor is loaded and unloaded with product. Configurable with either internal or external tension adjustment.
Product Inlet with Optional Flow Baffle
The entry point of product into the conveying system. Can incorporate flow control baffles to set product fill level and prevent shearing.
Double-Pipe Floor Support
Used to support the piping and maintain the set center-to-center distance. The stand includes threaded leveling mounts that allow for vertical pipe adjustment.
Product Sight Glass
Enables viewing during conveying and is made from a clear polycarbonate with the same dimensions as the stainless steel piping.
Used for gentle changes in pipe direction, sweep elbows are specially bent from seamless pipe to precise dimensional tolerances and uniform concentricity. Based on requirements, elbows are available in a variety of angles and radii for complete flexibility of your system layout.
Double-Pipe Ceiling Support
Designed for suspension from the ceiling using threaded rod or cable and keep piping at the set center-to-center distance.
Standard pipe connections use 4-bolt compression couplings with an internal EPDM gasket and metal grounding strip.
180° Drive Unit
Used in conjunction with the 180° turnaround unit, the drive unit pulls the chain through the drive unit by an electric gearmotor powered sprocket. The drive unit may be run in either direction for single or bi-directional system configurations. The drive unit is installed at the end of the circuit system and is typically used as the final or only discharge point.
Custom-designed to your application, discharge transitions are supplied to funnel product from discharge points to the desired flange connection or discharge spout.
© 2014 MODERN PROCESS EQUIPMENT corporation • 3125 South Kolin Avenue • Chicago, Illinois 60623 U.S.A.