Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies;
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Controls and Instrumentation, Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Safety Awareness, Quality Focus, Power Tools, Judgment, Decision
Must be able to:
- Be trained on the operation of power and/or hand tools.
- Provide information to management.
- Bend, stoop, lift and move objects weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Stand and walk continuously throughout an 8 hour shift
- Clean and maintain a safe working environment.