Accounts Receivable Coordinator
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator will take responsibility for the processing of all Accounts Receivable transactions for the company, and ensuring accuracy, validity, and timeliness in all transactions. The ideal candidate is a strong team player with good organization skills.
- Prepare and send invoices to clients
- Contact clients as needed to ensure payment of outstanding invoices
- Actively investigate and resolve irregularities in incoming payments
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Remote deposit checks and Posting the Deposit/ACH/WT from bank website to MRP system.
- Review accounts, client payments, develop new or better repayment terms.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry to Checkbook excel worksheet, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, answering phones, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Invoicing the invoices sent via UPS.
- Work collaboratively with accounts payable and other accounting staff to ensure accuracy in finances.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suites (word, excel, outlook, access, etc.)
- Previous experience with an MRP system, INFOR/Visual a plus.
- Previous accounting experience (A/R)
2+ Years of Accounting / AR Processing
Bachelor’s in Accounting or equivalent experience is a plus but not required
Chicago – Office based position (non-remote)
MPE is dedicated to leading in the invention, development, and manufacture of our industry’s most advanced processing equipment including grinders, conveyors, and total system solutions. As part of MPE’s team you will contribute to the growth of our core product lines in a fast pace, dynamic, and rewarding environment.