Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will take responsibility for the processing of all Accounts Payable transactions for the company, and ensuring accuracy, validity, and timeliness in all transactions. The ideal candidate is a strong team player with good organization skills.
- Input invoices into MRP, verifying PO and receiver matches invoice
- Ensure invoices are properly approved for payment
- Follow up with purchasing on any discrepancies (pricing, quantity received, missing pack lists, etc.)
- Manage weekly check runs.
- Manage AP accrual each month end for all items not paid.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suites (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, etc.)
- Previous experience with an MRP system, INFOR/Visual a plus.
- Previous accounting experience (A/P)
2+ Years of Accounting / AP Processing
Bachelor’s in Accounting or equivalent experience is a plus but not required
Chicago – Office based position (non-remote)
MPE is dedicated to leading in the invention, development, and manufacture of our industry’s most advanced processing equipment including grinders, conveyors, and total system solutions. As part of MPE’s team you will contribute to the growth of our core product lines in a fast pace, dynamic, and rewarding environment.