MPE is seeking a Temporary Accounts Payable Associate that will perform a variety of front office duties that includes, but is not limited to Accounts Payable and Receivable.
Accounts Payable duties:
- Input invoices into MRP, verifying PO and receiving matches invoice.
- Scan invoices into Docuclass for storage.
- Ensure invoices are properly approved for payment.
- Follow up with purchasing on any discrepancies (pricing, quantity received, missing pack lists, etc.).
- Manage items on hold to ensure they are taken off hold for timely payment.
- Manage weekly check runs.
- Manage AP accrual each month end for all items not paid.
Accounts Receivable duties:
- Apply customer payments, daily (checks, ACH and wire transfers).
Essential Technical Skills:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suites (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, etc.).
- Previous experience with an MRP system, INFOR/Visual a plus.
- Previous accounting experience (A/R, A/P).
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience in accounting (A/R, A/P)
- Previous manufacturing business experience
- Purchasing experience
This is a 4 month long assignment with the potential of going permanent. The hours being 8:00-4:30pm.
- Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Associates (Preferred)