IMD 800 Series
MODEL IMD 800 SERIES COFFEE GRANULIZER * IMD 89 - TWO (2) GRINDING SECTIONS * IMD 889 - THREE (3) GRINDING SECTIONS
Espresso (200 – 450 μm): Up to 3,250 lb/hr (1,475 kg/hr)
Filter (500 – 1,000 μm): Up to 8,000 lb/hr (3,600 kg/hr)
Up to 8,000 lb/hr (3,600 kg/hr)
Sections2 or 3
The IMD 800 Series Granulizer is the world’s most technically advanced coffee grinder, producing up to 4,000 kg/hr of ground coffee to the highest tolerances and most exact specifications. A central element of the IMD 800 is the recipe-driven PLC control system, which monitors and controls all aspects of the grind size and density control with “real-time” performance feedback. Modern features such as water-cooling, real-time density control and bimodal grinding make the IMD 800 the world’s most popular high-capacity industrial coffee grinder.
- Variable speed rotary power feeder
- Independent Motor Drives (IMD) for each grinding section
- Integrated normalizer with density control and chaff reduction
- Water-cooled rolls and normalizer
- Automated control system with precision grind size and density control
- Dust-tight construction
- Oversized doors for easy cleaning
- High hardness rolls for maximum roll longevity
- Integrated magnet and pneumatic slide gate
- Stainless steel or electroless nickel construction
- Extreme hardness roll coatings
- Gas-tight or hermetically-sealed design
- Closed-loop water chiller
- Internal vibrators to eliminate internal coffee accumulation
- Intelligent “RT” density control system
800 F Series
The Model 800 F is one of the world’s most popular industrial coffee grinders.
VIEW 800 F Series
700 F Series
The Model 700 F is one of the world’s most popular industrial coffee grinders.
VIEW 700 F Series
600 F Series
The Model 600 F is the world’s smallest, true industrial roller-style coffee grinder.