IMD 669 FT Series
MODEL IMD 669 FT ULTRAFINE SERIES COFFEE GRANULIZER
Fine (125 – 175 μm): Up to 330 lb/hr (150 kg/hr)
Ultrafine (50 – 125 μm): Up to 165 lb/hr (75 kg/hr)
Up to 330 lb/hr (150 kg/hr)
The IMD 669 FT produces a consistent ultrafine grind of 50 – 125 μm at a capacity of up to 175 kg/hr. Utilizing water-cooling for all rolls and the entire surface of the homogenizer, coffee temperatures remain below 40ºC at all times and volatile coffee oils and aromas are preserved within the coffee. Also, water-cooling makes it possible to produce ultrafine coffee 24 hours-a-day, consistently and accurately. In the normalization chamber, the MPE Super Homogenizer allows for high-shear product mixing, which creates the unique soft texture associated with ultrafine coffee without the excess product temperature.
- Variable speed rotary power feeder
- Independent Motor Drives (IMD) for each grinding section
- Integrated normalizer with density control and chaff reduction
- Water-cooled rolls and normalizer
- Automated control system with precision grind size and density control
- Dust-tight construction
- Internal vibrators to eliminate internal coffee accumulation and minimize cleaning
- Ultra-hard, NASA-developed, Turkish rolls for 5x longer roll life
- Integrated magnet and pneumatic slide gate
- Stainless steel or electroless nickel construction
- Gas-tight or hermetically-sealed design
- Closed-loop water chiller
- Intelligent “RT” particle size and density control system
IMD 1060 FT
The IMD 1060 FT produces a consistent Ultrafine grind of 50 – 125 um.
VIEW IMD 1060 FT
IMD 888 FT Series
The IMD 888 FT produces a consistent ultrafine grind of 50–125 μm.
VIEW IMD 888 FT Series
The G7 produces a consistent Ultrafine grind down to 40 um at a capacity of up to 150 kg/hr.