Customer Support Specialist
The Customer Support Specialist Position supports a team of seven sales engineers in selling capital equipment worldwide within the coffee, food, chemical and mineral industries.
- Support sales team by assisting with calls and emails, generating quotations, creating reports, and directing customer requests.
- Inbox & Calendar Management for Director of Business Development
- Fielding, Documenting (CRM), and Delegating Incoming Phone & Website Inquires.
- Maintaining and Updating Sales & Customer Records
- Contacting and working with customers to organize details and support sales projects.
- Post-Sales Customer Support Liaison for Spare Parts, Service, Accounts Receivable, Logistics, and Issue Resolution.
- New Sales Order Entry into ERP/MRP System.
- Coordinate with Inside Sales Team to Accomplish Day to Day Tasks & Customer Requests.
- International Rep Office Training & Support with Assistance from Inside & Outside Sales Teams.
- Coordinate Weekly Sales & Lead Review Meetings.
- Contribute to Improvement & Growth of Spare Parts Business.
Skills & Expertise
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Time management, prioritizing tasks, and organizational skills are a must.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent team collaboration skills. This position will interface with the sales team, customers, engineering, and 15 international rep offices.
- Familiarity with Sales process and CRM Software.
MPE is dedicated to leading in the invention, development, and manufacture of our industry’s most advanced processing equipment including grinders, conveyors, and total system solutions. As part of MPE’s team you will contribute to the growth of our core product lines in a fast pace, dynamic, and rewarding environment.